Add a GoodBugs twist to your morning with this delicious take on Bacon and Eggs from @Glowmamablog
- Buns (halved)
- Cream Cheese
- Smoked Salt
- Zesta Fermented Pesto
- Purple Zurkool (or whatever GoodBugs Sauerkraut you have in the fridge!)
- Place your bacon on a baking sheet and cook until crispy in the oven. For the last 5 minutes of cooking, pop your halved buns in the oven to toast lightly.
- Scramble your eggs using butter, cream and a pinch of salt. Mix your fermented pesto into the eggs when almost cooked (before the egg 'sets').
- 'Smash' your avo and mix in cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble your delicious breakfast - slather on a layer of avo onto your toasted bun, and top with Purple Zurkool to give a delicious 'zing'. Serve with a helping of Zesta Pesto eggs and bacon!