We Sell Our Award-Winning Kimchi Online in NZ and in Select Local Specialty Stores
Who doesn’t love kimchi? It’s a flavourful traditional Korean side dish that teases the taste buds and offers many health benefits. GoodBugs offers a prize winning kiwi take on this traditional Korean dish which is very accessible to those that have never tried kimchi in NZ before. Kimchi means spicy fermented vegetables and where possible, we source NZ grown, spray free and/or organic produce from local Waikato growers such as Tomtit Farm in Matangi, Suncakes Garden in Whatawhata and Pirongia Mountain Vegetables.
Where to Buy our NZ made Vegan Kimchi?
You can buy our Award Winning NZ made kimchi right here online. We ship anywhere in NZ and basic shipping is free for orders $50 and over, though rural and south island surcharges may apply. GoodBugs’ Kimchi is also available in some local specialty stores and local markets.
- GoodBug’s Kiss Me Kimchi hot vegan kimchi has won silver in both the Outstanding Food Producer Awards and NZ Artisan Awards. The judges were impressed with the salty, hot chilli and umami combination of spray-free cabbage, daikon radish, carrot, spring onion, ginger, garlic.
- GoodBug’s Ginger Ninja Kimchi is also award winning with Bronze in both the Outstanding Food Producer Awards and NZ Artisan Awards. The addition of anchovy sauce gives this vibrant kimchi a very traditional umami taste
- Seasonally Caulipower! Hot Vegan Kimchi made with cauliflower instead of cabbage provides a powerful punch for those that want something a bit different than our usual cabbage based kimchi.
- Chunky Kimchi Spicy Vegan Kimchi made with chunky cut Nappa Cabbage provides a powerful punch for those that want something a bit more of an authentic Kimchi texture.
- Our Double Kimchi Tastebud Teaser sample box let you sample both award winning our ginger ninja kimchi and our hot vegan kimchi along with our award winning sauerkraut and pesto. It’s like giving a healthy homemade food gift. to yourself or some-one special.